How to Cut out shape from image
Quick Steps to cut a shape from an image
- Upload your image on the Online Image Editor
- Choose the Cut Shapes button in the toolbar.
- Select the shape which you want to use for your image
- Resize the image or the overlay shape with the sliders to fit your needs.
- Set border blurring for edge fading effect.
- Click Apply and download your shaped image!
Activate Cut Out tool
Use a predifined stamp to make a shape from your image and to add a fuzzy border around your image.
To open the 'cut-out' tool, press the following button in the toolbar
Cut out a shape and choose blur. (blur not working on animated images).
Trim or cut out Image
In the toolbox you can now select the shape you want your image to have. Among the available cut out shapes are heart, stamp, butterfly, clover, round circle, oval and many more.
After selecting a shape, slidebars will appear to resize your image, or resize the shape.
Below the resize bars, there is also an option to give the edge of the shape a blur.
Now you can press the Apply button and download your image!
Cut outs with transparent background
(the background is transparent!)
Happy dog cut out with a round border and transparent background.
Animated gif cut out in shape of a star.
Colorful painting cut out in the shape of the sun.
You can play around with the fuzz factor to see a blurry edge with the image.
*Note that with animated gifs the background will be transparent, but you can not have a blurry/shady edge!.